Noel Selewski is your source in Fort Collins for Vacant Property Insurance to protect you and your investment property. Every situation is unique, so let one of our agents discuss the needs you have for your vacant property before quoting the most appropriate coverage option at the best possible rate.
What is Vacant Home Insurance?
Unoccupied and vacant property insurance are specialty insurance products. They are designed to provide financial protection in the event of damage to an investment property or loss of the property that is uninhabited. It may be necessary to get this specific type of insurance as typical homeowners’ policies won’t cover fire, vandalism, liability, etc. on a vacant or unoccupied property.
These are a few common scenarios where a homeowner might find the need for unoccupied or vacant property insurance in Fort Collins:
- You own a vacation home and you only visit a few times per year.
- You’ve purchased a home, but you won’t move in for several weeks.
- You’re constantly traveling for weeks at a time.
- You have to undergo a medical treatment, which requires you to be in the hospital for weeks.
- You’re remodeling a property and aren’t living there during the renovations.
- You’re renting out an investment property and are in between finding tenants.
Find the Right Policy for Your Vacant Property
We provide comprehensive coverage for your vacant & occupied investment properties. Coverage may include fire, wind, lightning, hail, vandalism, and more to meet your specific needs. Certain policies could include more expensive items and an extensive list of perils, so talk to our agents about how much coverage would be right for your needs.
Independent Insurance Agent vs. Single-Brand Insurance
There are many differences between an independent insurance agent and a single-brand insurance company. Before you make decisions regarding your vacant property insurance, we recommend reviewing both options to determine which will provide the best coverage, best prices, and best customer service.
Here are 7 of the biggest benefits of working with an independent agency like Noel Selewski:
- Independent insurance agents are on your side, working for you to review many different rates and coverages from different insurance carriers to find the best options. Single-brand agents can only provide the coverage options from the company they work for.
- Independent insurance agents will help you understand your vacant property policy. Insurance can be confusing, but independent agents are known to go the extra mile to ensure their customers fully understand their policies, what is covered, and any appropriate deductibles and coverage limits to carry. These agents will be available throughout the entire policy period to answer questions and make changes or recommendations as it is necessary.
- Independent insurance agents know your area and can recommend the right preventative measures and protections. Find an agent that understands Colorado and what is truly needed for a property in Fort Collins.
- Independent agents can handle all of your insurance needs. Independent agencies can not only provide vacant property insurance, but they can be a single source for all of your insurance needs.
- Independent insurance agents offer specialized knowledge. It’s better to work with an industry specialist when you need specialized information and support for your vacant property insurance needs.
- Independent insurance agents will work to save you time and money. Single-brand insurance agencies often try to oversell customers on coverage they don’t need. Independent agents will take your specific needs into account before providing recommendations, and this will be more cost-effective in the long run.
About Noel Selewski Agency, Inc.
When it comes to selecting vacant property insurance in Colorado, it pays to work with a trusted, independent agent with your best interest in mind. Noel Selewski Agency has offered the best personalized advice and services on landlord protection insurance, dwelling property insurance, and more since 1979. As an independent insurance agency, we offer products from multiple insurance carriers so you will receive the best policy for your exact needs.
Contact Us for a Quote on Vacant Property Insurance in Fort Collins
Let’s talk about your insurance needs in Fort Collins, Colorado. We realize that every situation is unique and our helpful agents will work to quote you on the right vacant property coverage options at the most competitive rates.
Fill out the contact form on our website to get started or simply give us a call at 855-50-INSURE (855-504-6787) to find insurance to fit your needs. Our helpful agents are ready to offer you a quote.