Noel Selewski is your trusted source for Real Estate Owned (REO) insurance in Fort Collins, Colorado. Our helpful agents will discuss your specific REO needs and will provide a quote with the most appropriate coverage option at the best rate. Learn more about REO properties and the best way to protect your investment below.
What Are REO Properties?
Real estate owned properties are those that have fallen under the ownership of a mortgage lender or investor. This can happen in several ways. A lender will typically try to sell the property at auction to recoup losses. If they cannot accomplish this, the lender takes over ownership of the property and will try to sell the REO property to minimize losses.
The Importance of REO Insurance
REO insurance refers to a policy that is owned by an investor or lender. This type of coverage activates when damages occur without a traditional homeowner living at the residence.
Some of the highlights of our options for Real Estate Owned Insurance for your Fort Collins property are as follows:
- Foreclosed upon Real Estate including land, condos, townhomes, and detached houses apply
- Minimum 1 property, no max
- One monthly bill
- Online reporting with most carriers
- Range of deductibles from $2,500 to $10,000
- Coverage in any state in the continental U.S.
- Tenant-occupied or vacant homes
The helpful agents at Noel Selewski can find the right REO insurance for your portfolio that will meet your needs, protect your interests, reduce risks, and increase efficiencies in the management of REO insurance operations. It can be difficult to determine the right coverage for these properties as there are many policy options that offer varying levels of protection. We will take into account your budget as well as the unique aspects of your situation before we walk you through the best coverage options.
The Benefits of Working with an Independent Insurance Agent
There is a big difference between going through an independent insurance agent like the ones at Noel Selewski and working with a single-brand insurance company. It’s important to understand these benefits of an independent agent before you apply for coverage:
- Independent agents are on your side
- Our agents will work for you, reviewing different insurance companies’ rates and coverages instead of only pulling from the company they work for.
- Independent agents understand the complexities surrounding REO insurance
- Our agents are well-versed in real estate owned properties. We will ensure you fully understand the policies, what is covered, and the deductibles and coverage limits you will need to carry. We will be available during the entire policy period to answer questions and recommend necessary changes.
- Independent agents are local specialists
- Our agents understand the Fort Collins community and the specific coverage your property in the area will need. We can recommend preventative measures and protection that are right for both you and your area.
- Independent agents can be a one-stop-shop for insurance
- Not only can our agents get the coverage you need for REO properties, but we can be a single source for all of your insurance needs. This provides convenience and simplicity in the long run.
- Independent agents offer specialized information and support
- Our agency has industry specialists that will help you find the best carrier based on your specific needs and wants.
- Independent agents can save time, money, and hassle
- Our agents will prove more cost-effective in the long run as we will never oversell you on coverage you don’t need.
About Noel Selewski
It pays to work with a trusted partner when selecting real estate owned property insurance. Our agency specializes in investment properties and the circumstances presented to investors, landlords, and businesses throughout the United States. Noel Selewski Agency has a reputation for truly committing to our individual client’s needs and meeting them with the very best products that we use ourselves. You can trust that we will keep your best interests in mind.
Since 1979, we have offered the best advice and service on these and many more products in Fort Collins, Colorado:
- Landlord protection insurance
- Tenant occupied insurance
- Dwelling property insurance
- Vacant property insurance
- And more
Contact Us for Real Estate Owned Insurance in Fort Collins
Let’s talk about your insurance needs in the Fort Collins area. We realize that your situation is unique, so we will take the time to discuss a variety of products from multiple carriers so you will receive the best REO policy for your needs. Our helpful agents are available now to quote you on the right coverage that will protect your property at the best possible rate.
Simply complete the contact form on our website or give us a call at 855-50-INSURE (855-504-6787) to get started. We look forward to helping you find insurance to fit your needs.