Noel Selewski provides Landlord Protection insurance and Vacant Property insurance for Colorado Springs. We are one of only a few agencies partnering with insurance carriers offering investment property policies. Learn more about policies we offer to meet your specific needs and get in touch with one of our agents for a free, no-obligation quote.
What is Landlord Protection Insurance?
Landlord insurance is a policy for anyone renting out investment property they own. It typically includes two different types of coverage: property protection and liability protection. Both are important and will help protect landlords from financial losses.
- Landlord Property Protection Insurance Colorado Springs
- This portion typically helps cover the physical property related to the home that is rented out including the dwelling itself and equipment kept on-site to help maintain it. Landlord property coverage includes dwelling, detached garages, fences, lawnmowers, etc.
- Landlord Liability Protection Insurance Colorado Springs
- This portion of a policy may help pay for another person’s medical bills or legal expenses should someone else be injured on a rental property and the landlord is found responsible.
What is Vacant Property Insurance?
Vacant Property insurance is designed to offer financial protection from damage or loss for a house that is uninhabited. This specialty product covers fire, vandalism, liability, and more on a vacant property where standard homeowners policies do not.
Choose Comprehensive Coverage for Your Properties in Colorado Springs
We understand that all properties and situations are unique, so let our agents discuss your needs for landlord protection and/or vacant property protection. We will quote you the most appropriate coverage at the best possible rate.
Take a look at some important things to keep in mind for Tenant-Occupied & Vacant Property Insurance:
- Coverage highlights: Fire, Wind, Lightning, Hail, Vandalism & Premises Liability (theft is NOT Covered)
- Each carrier offers its own distinct coverage, so ask about available endorsements
- We highly recommend you require tenants carry renter’s insurance (state in your lease)
- Some policies can include expensive items such as furnace or boiler replacement
- We offer everything from basic policies to policies that cover an extensive list of perils
Why You Should Work with an Independent Insurance Agent
There are many benefits to choosing an independent insurance agent at Noel Selewski Agency instead of a single-brand insurance company, including:
- We are on your side and work for you. We will review many different insurance companies’ rates and coverages to find the best options to meet your needs whereas a single-brand insurance agent will only provide options from the company they work for.
- We can help you understand your insurance. As independent agents, we will be available during the entire policy period to answer questions and make recommendations.
- We are specialists. Our agents offer knowledge of your community in Colorado Springs. We are well-versed in the local area as well as the preventative measures and protection that are right for you.
- We offer a convenient one-stop-shop. Not only do we help you obtain coverage for your investment property, but we can be the single source for all your insurance needs.
- We have a trusted reputation. We have been in business for over 40 years.
- We are industry specialists. Independent insurance agencies like ours ensure you are working with specialists that will find the best carrier based on specific needs and wants.
- We will help you save time and money. While single-brand insurance companies may offer promising deals, working with an independent agency will be more cost-effective in the long-run. Instead of overselling you on unnecessary coverage, we will provide the best recommendations for your exact requirements.
About Noel Selewski
Since 1979, the independent agents at Noel Selewski Agency, Inc. have served Colorado and Michigan with a variety of insurance products from multiple carriers. Over time we have become an insurance staple in the U.S., insuring 47 states. We specialize in investment properties and the unique circumstances that may be presented to landlords, investors, and businesses. When you choose to work with us for your Landlord Protection insurance and Vacant Property insurance needs, you can be sure that we have your best interests in mind. We also provide Homeowners, Automobile, Umbrella, and Life insurance products.
Contact Us for Landlord Protection Insurance or Vacant Property Insurance
Is it time to talk to an experienced insurance rep to discuss your needs and concerns for coverage that meets your budget? The helpful agents at Noel Selewski are available to quote you on the right coverage for your property in Colorado Springs at the best possible rate. Complete an inquiry form or give us a call at 855-50-INSURE (855-504-6787) to get started with insurance to fit your needs.
Contact one of our independent agents today to discuss the best property insurance in Colorado for you:
- Dwelling Property Insurance
- Tenant Occupied Insurance
- Landlord Protection Insurance
- Vacant Property Insurance
- And more